Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Jackyl Anyone????

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This is a song some of our troops are jamming to..thought you might be interested. I have seen these guys in concert..AWESOME!
    http://www.rockmerollmejackylmeoff.com

    ------------------

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    ummmmm! Blaze? redface |
    *coughs

    ermmmmmm! what troups?

    how can they jam to the bunny hop??

    and that wasnt NO bunny hop'n..
    nooo!! it twasnt!!
    *L*
    did i see the right thing???
    *L*
    i seen Jackle b4 with.........?......"nfw! i just had the name ......*thinkin.......
    oh! Damn Yankee's<font size =1><font color=black>


    [This message has been edited by M?????a (edited September 26, 2001).]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member *Cindy*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 20th, 2001
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ....Yep they are good. I know them personally half the band the floyd brothers are from my hometown..there mom and dad still live here and they come back often to party with old friends.....they sure know how to party.....*L..good taste in music Blazey..!

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    mel..pppffftttt..no bunny hop..*LOL*..the one that says new song..called Open Invitation..*G...and our troops here at Ft Bragg they are listening to it ..said it was hyping them up..*LOL*..and thanks Cindy..i have seen jesse and the boys several times..last time was at Cherokee..they are way cool..and yup ..party is the name of the games..*EG*

    Mel listen again woman..*giggles atcha*

    ------------------


    [This message has been edited by Blazey (edited September 26, 2001).]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member *Cindy*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 20th, 2001
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Blazey my bad....not floyd but Worley...the worley brothers are from here there mom lives not even a mile from me...which is where they practiced in the basement till they became a hit.As a fact scott worked security at one of there first concert when they played in atlanta.All of security was friends it was kool...now there a hit...WOW

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *OMG*..*OMG*..MEL>>I JUST SAW THE ummmmm..BUNNY HOP!!!!!....*faints dead away*..now how did i miss that one anyhow..wooooohooooo..Go Jesse GO

    ------------------

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    *L* i'm such a dork... dncap


    it sounded almost exactly like AC/DCs Back in Black!... reeeeal close!...


    NEW Jackyl song
    "Open Invitation

    I HATE YOU BIN LADIN
    I HATE YOU BIN LADIN
    I HATE YOU BIN LADIN
    I HATE YOU BIN LADIN


    I?M PISSED OFF AND NOT A PATIENT MAN
    I?D DROP A BOMB ON AFGANISTAN
    I?D SNATCH THAT TOWEL FROM YOUR HEAD
    WRAP IT AROUND YOUR NECK


    PULL IT TIGHT UNTIL YOU ARE DEAD
    ?M F? YOU WANT TO PLAY
    YOU WANT TO GO TO HELL
    I?LL SEND YOU TODAY


    (CHORUS)

    YOU?VE GOT AN OPEN INVITATION
    TO MEET US FACE TO FACE
    YOU FIGHT LIKE A COWARD
    YOU?RE NOT A MAN YOU?RE A DISGRACE


    YOU STEPPED ACROSS THE LINE
    FROM YOUR SAND TO MY GRASS
    YOU?VE GOT AN OPEN INVITATION TO KISS OUR ASS
    I AIN?T SCARED TO TAKE AN EYE
    FOR AN EYE
    I AIN?T SCARED
    IT?S THE TRUTH
    IT?S AN EYE FOR AN EYE AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH
    I?M PISSED OFF SEEING RED
    CANDY ASS I WANT YOU DEAD


    Leo! n X check these buildings out..!!

    newwtc



  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    *L*...BlAZE!
    i guess you can say it was a bun-e hop'n..
    yep!!..... biggrin

    whooaa that pic wasnt that big on the page.....
    its supposed to look like a flip off......

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    mel....*whispers..he was a-flappin in tha breeze*...bun-e ..yup..uh huh..and then some..hmm..guess what i just did..i think i admited to looking way too close..*blushes* pinkblush

    ------------------

  10. #10
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got a tip late last nite...that Blaze..was posting porno on this thread...so of course I had to come and check it out...

    Something about a hoo hoo dilly floppin in the breeze...

    BLAzer..oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy tongue


    *walks away hummin....lill bunny foo foo.......

    ------------------
    *...is riff raff...always have been...always will be*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •